True Analytics™ - Energy Savings, Comfort, and Operational Efficiency
Announcing the Vaisala Humidity 101 Webinar Series
All webinars in this series are free of charge.
Webinar 1 - Humidity Theory, Terms & Definitions
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:30am-10:15am MDT (UTC -6)
Click here for world time converter.
This 1-hour Humidity 101 webinar covers:
• Partial pressures and Dalton’s Law
• Definition and discussion about saturation vapor pressure
• Definition and discussion about relative humidity
• Temperature and pressure effects on relative humidity
• Definitions and discussion about dewpoint, frostpoint, mixing ratio, ppm, absolute humidity, wet bulb, and enthalpy
This is the first in a series of six Humidity 101 webinars. Click "Here" to see the whole schedule and sign up for as many as you like.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]