True Analytics™ - Energy Savings, Comfort, and Operational Efficiency
MicroGrid World Forum
Irvine CA, March 12-14 2013
Microgrid installed capacity worldwide has seen staggering growth since 2011. It is forecast to grow at over 17% thru 2022, reaching a total installed capacity of over 15GW and a potential value for vendors of up to $27 billion by 2022.
Where does your organization fit into this picture?
Join your peers from around the globe at the Microgrid World Forum, March 12-14 in Irvine, CA for three days of in-depth networking, technology demonstrations, and case study discussions focused on the emerging microgrid opportunity. Come away with valuable insights and strategies from the industry's top innovators and thought leaders for positioning your firm for success.
Join your utility and energy professional colleagues as we discuss critical topics such as:
• The potential for microgrids in increasing energy reliability and quality
• Issues surrounding microgrid interconnection, interoperability, and distributed generation resources
• Recent regulatory and public policy developments affecting microgrid deployment
• Growing C&I and military interest in microgrid solutions, and how best to capitalize on the opportunity
• Utility-scale microgrids: operational characteristics, practical considerations, and lessons learned to date
• Market drivers and forecasts for microgrid growth worldwide
• Microgrids, energy storage, and renewable energy
• The potential for microgrids in disaster recovery scenarios
• Business models for an emerging paradigm of distributed energy generation
• Operations and safety issues
• And more!
Special Pre-Conference Workshop:
UC Irvine Microgrid and Irvine Smart Grid Demonstration Projects -- Seminar and On-Site Tour
Don't miss this opportunity to join technology experts from Southern California Edison, UC Irvine, and ETAP for an up-close guided tour of one of the largest and most advanced microgrid projects in North America.
For full information, regarding registration, sponsorship, or exhibiting at the World Forum, please visit the event website.
Be sure to register today and enter the code "MEMOORI" for 15% off.
We look forward to seeing you in Irvine!
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]