Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
Belimo New Electronic Pressure Independent Valve (EPIV)
A compact performance solution that manages flow
Belimo Americas in Danbury, Connecticut,
the leading producer of actuators and valves in the HVAC industry,
extends its Electronic Pressure Independent Valve (ePIV) range from 6”
down to ½”. The ePIV is a 2-way pressure independent characterized
control valve with an integrated electronic flow meter and a powerful
control algorithm. The ePIV maintains flow set point regardless of
differential pressure variations. It achieves this with its powerful
algorithm that modulates the valve based on its measured True Flow. The
ePIV offers many features and benefits:
• Compensates for
pressure variations and perform dynamic balancing to maintain system
performance at varying loads.
• Valves are selected based on coil flow rate. No Cv calculations are needed.
• Maintains pressure independent operation down to 1 psid.
• Unlike mechanical pressure independent valves that provide an approximated/calculated flow feedback, the built-in electronic flow meter provides True Flow as a feedback to BAS systems.
• Built-in CCV technology with high close-off pressure and zero leakage eliminates “ghost energy” losses in the system.
• ZTH US handheld tool provides fast and easy access to settings and values.
“The ePIV is unlike any other flow control device on the market today”, states Ayo Williams, Product Manager at Belimo. “The ePIV not only offers reliable, independent control—it offers several advantages to those who design, install, and rely on flow control equipment.”
For more information visit www.belimo.us
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]