Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
February TridiumTALK - NiagaraAX 3.8 Feature Review
Join us February 18 or 20 for a review and demo of the new features available in NiagaraAX 3.8
As NiagaraAX 3.8 enters the market
through Tridium’s sales channels, many systems integrators, developers
and end users are curious to learn about the new features. Join
us on February 18 or 20 as we review the new features available in
Users of NiagaraAX 3.8 can expect:
• A richer mobile
experience allowing End Users the same level of detail on their mobile
devices as they would get from a desktop display
• Time savings by re-using desktop graphics for mobile views
• Optimizing views is easier for different display sizes with resizeable graphics capability
• Enhanced framework security with stronger authentication and industry standard Active Directory integration
• Simplified data analysis with more powerful data analysis tools that allow users to easily access relevant data and simplify tasks like month to month benchmarking, maximizing operational efficiency
• Support for additional Operating Systems (OS) allowing customers to run Niagara on the contemporary platforms currently required for their business needs
• Improved usability for localization with support for several Asian language character sets. Localization Improvements allow greater penetration of Asian Markets by improving usability in their native languages, decreasing system engineering time
Join Tridium Product Manager Emily Weisensale as she provides a high level review of the latest release along with a short live demonstration of some of these features.
• Tuesday, February 18, 2 pm EST
• Thursday, February 20, 10 AM EST
What is TridiumTALK? TridiumTALK is a regular web seminar that will focus on a variety of key topics in Niagara Community. Each session will last between 45 - 60 minutes and will be a mix of presentation, live demonstrations and a question and answer session.
Topics will vary from technical to sales and marketing oriented but each session will offer a chance for an in-depth discussion of issues in front of the Niagara Community today.
For more information visit www.tridium.com
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]