Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Leading Edge Building Automation Control
Solutions to Be Showcased at 2014 AHRExpo
July 15, 2013 — HVACR professionals attending the 2014 AHR Expo,
January 21-23 in New York City will have an unprecedented opportunity
to be immersed in the latest building automation and controls (BAC)
technology. From learning about the latest trends in seminars to
getting hands-on demos from leading manufacturers on the exhibit floor,
AHR Expo is the go-to event to explore BAC solutions for every
A variety of new educational sessions designed to provide attendees with insights into BAC trends and technologies will be offered by the industry’s leading associations and consultants during the three-day event. In addition to several BAC-focused sessions offered as part of the ASHRAE Winter Meeting held in conjunction with AHR Expo, dozens of seminars will also be offered as part of the AHR Expo educational programming. Specific topics are still being determined but BACnet International, LonMark International, ASHRAE and AutomatedBuildings.com are in the process of finalizing a variety of offerings.
“We use this show as a resource to reach out to the industry. Our primary focus here [at AHR Expo] is through our education sessions and we’ve had a longstanding relationship with the Show to support the education programs here,” explains Barry Haaser, Executive Director of LonMark International.
On the Show floor, more than 100 leading manufacturers from around the world will be showcasing the latest BAC products and technologies. Many of these companies will be part of the Building Automation & Control Showcase that will feature over 70 exhibitors located in one convenient area on the exhibit floor. Such leading BAC suppliers as American Auto-Matrix, Delta Controls, KMC Controls and MAMAC Systems will be joined by several new exhibitors that will be unveiling advanced product solutions.
"In the BAC section they’re looking for what we’re selling,” said Rocky Moore, Director of Business Development for American Auto-Matrix. “In the last 10 years we introduced probably 60 new products”.
“Building automation and controls impact just about all segments and job categories of the HVAC industry,” said Clay Stevens, President of the International Exposition Company that produces and manages the AHR Expo. “That is why we are dedicated to providing engineers, contractors, building owners and other HVACR professionals with the information and hands-on experience they need to find the best BAC solutions. Nowhere else in the world will they find such a vast array of educational opportunities and new products and technologies all in one location.”
Stevens also pointed out that BAC is one of the fastest-growing segments of the industry and is forecast to increase 28% in 2013, according to IMS Research. The Building Automation and Controls Showcase will feature:
• Energy & Facility Management Systems
• Climate Controls
• Web-based Monitoring Systems
• Wireless Options
• Networked Building Systems, including Security, Fire Alarms, Lighting, etc.
More detailed information on the BAC educational offerings and Showcase will be available soon on the AHR Expo website. In the meantime, the following three sessions have been finalized and will be offered free to all visitors.
• Our Changing Building Automation Industry and our New Deliverable Data: This session will discuss trends and directions that have occurred since the Dallas AHR Expo that are rapidly changing the industry. Speakers - Jim Sinopoli & Ken Sinclair AutomatedBuildings.com - Tuesday, Jan. 21, 9:00 – 10:00 am
• Market Trends for Integrated and Intelligent Building Systems and the Retrofit Opportunity: This session will provide an update on evolving market size, shape and general trends that are changing the industry. Wireless, cloud and deep integration and the data blizzard will be discussed. It will also explore the retro commissioning opportunity from a consultant’s point of view. Speakers - William Rhodes, Market Analyst, Brad White Consultant & Ken Sinclair Publisher - Tuesday, January 21, 1:30 – 2:30 pm
• Our Building Automation industry has become Data Driven: This session will discuss and present examples of how two companies are coping with Community, Convergence, & Collaboration from Cloud Data. Retro commissioning programs will be discussed and the opportunities within as well as the power of data modeling and the blizzard of evolving data standards. Speakers - Jim Sinopoli, Brad White & Ken Sinclair - Wednesday, January 22, 9:00 am.
The 66th AHR Expo will
take place January 21-23, 2014 at the Javits Convention Center in New
York City. AHR Expo is endorsed by 32 of the leading HVACR industry
associations and is co-sponsored by ASHRAE and the Air-Conditioning,
Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI). The Heating, Refrigeration
and Air-Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) is an honorary sponsor.
For more information visit the Show’s website at www.ahrexpo.com.
ABOUT AHR EXPO
As the largest and most comprehensive HVACR exposition in the world, the AHR Expo attracts tens of thousands of attendees from all facets of the industry, including contractors, engineers, dealers, distributors, wholesalers, OEMs, architects, builders, industrial plant operators, facility owners and managers, agents and reps. Since 1930, the AHR Expo has been the HVACR professional’s best resource for new products, new ideas and new services. This unique industry forum creates a dynamic marketing environment unequaled in size and scope by any other industry event. The AHR Expo is produced and managed by International Exposition Company, 15 Franklin Street, Westport, CT 06880; telephone: 203-221-9232; fax: 203-221-9260; e-mail: email@example.com; website: www.ahrexpo.com.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]