Daikin Integration to BACnet, Modbus, KNX, WIFI, Mobile Apps
B3060- Cimetrics BR-BBMD
Cimetrics is excited to announce our new product - the B3060- Cimetrics BR-BBMD.
This product is used to connect isolated
BACnet networks together using the Internet (acting as the BBMD
device). A single B3060 supports up to 255 BBMDs.
• Operates as a stand alone BBMD
• Enables communication across IP subnets
• Uses industry's leading BACnet OEM protocol stack (Cimetrics BACstac)
• Incorporates high bandwidth design
• Allows browser-based configuration
The BBMD directly forwards a BACnet broadcast message initiated by a BACnet/IP device on its subnet to the other subnets with BACnet/IP devices. Upon arrival at a destination subnet, the message is then broadcast on that subnet.
The B3060 is optimized for high bandwidth
usage due to it's 32-bit embedded Linux-based OS and our BACstac/32
protocol stack. This BACnet software is extremely robust and is the
leading third party BACnet code used in thousands of devices from
prominent industry manufacturers.
• BACnet 135-2003 ASHRAE & ISO standard
• BBMD and FD (Foreign Device) support
Login, Manuals, Data Sheet
• Adapter Input Voltage - 90 to 250 VAC (auto) ;
• Operating Temperature - 0 to 40C;
• Dimensions - 23 x 17 x 4 cm ;
• Power Consumption - 12VDC at under 50W
• Weight - 1.5 kg/3.3 lb;
One year of telephone and email support
For more information visit http://www.cimetrics.com
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]