BTL Mark: Resolve interoperability issues & increase buyer confidence
Cambashi Releases First Industrial IoT/Connected Applications Market Data Observatory
UK, July 9th, 2019 – Cambashi, a leading global industry analyst and
market consulting firm, specializing in the engineering and industrial
software space, today announced that the inaugural Cambashi Industrial
IoT (‘IIoT’) Observatory has been released. This important global
sizing study focuses on the emergence of Connected Applications,
relying on critical industry input from leading providers to define the
scope and segmentation of the market.
• Connected Applications are gaining traction in several key Market Areas.
• The global 2018 figures indicate major changes compared with 2017, our base year, such as a leap of 42% in total revenues and radical changes in the relative positions of leading providers. This points to the success of robust, packaged software over pilot projects and initiatives.
• There is a clear distinction between IT/Enterprise and OT/Industrial providers, and we are observing the formation of new relationships and ecosystems. We expect further significant changes and consolidation in the next few years.
• The Asset Management and Performance Monitoring use cases have the most published case studies. The top ten use cases all strongly feature in the Connected Production and Connected Asset Market Areas
About the Cambashi IIoT Observatory
The Cambashi IIoT Observatory is based on several years of research and industry collaboration through the IIoT Charter Program. The first global market-sizing details nine Connected Application Market Areas across three major regions by provider. For each provider, the Observatory lists the Connected Applications they offer, categorized by Market Area. This first release provides 2017 and 2018 estimates of the global market, which already highlights significant changes in the industry. Future versions will provide 3-year growth projections, industry and country segmentation – the precise scope will be validated by Charter members.
An analysis of Use Cases and Case Studies is also included in the Observatory. Use Cases show where providers are developing Connected Applications and in which Market Areas. This is valuable for product planning and sales focus. Case Studies, and interviews with actual users, show the business value, budget process and benefits by analyzing how the money flows in IIoT deals. Use Cases and Case Studies will be available as custom data sets with analytics.
Cambashi is a market research, industry analysis and consulting firm doing business from its global HQ in Cambridge, UK. Its independent research and analysis delivers compelling insights on the use of IT to address business issues in the manufacturing, process, distribution, energy, utilities and construction industries. The Cambashi Market Observatories provide global companies with the objective information needed to clarify decisions assess trends and develop effective marketing strategies.
Executives rely on Cambashi for:
• Qualified, impartial intelligence for better plans & strategies
• Trusted global forecasts to align internal resources, capabilities, and product planning
• Insights on TAM (Total Available Market) size and the main growth areas.
The Cambashi Market Observatories
are a set of consistent and multi-perspective datasets for the
industrial and engineering software market. They provide detailed
information on software spend by country, industry and product and the
size of user communities, for a range of technical software application
In addition to delivering global market data and related consulting services, Cambashi offers a unique web-based industry training curriculum.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]