Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
Reliable Controls releases RC-Studio® 3.7
Victoria, BC, Canada – Reliable Controls
is pleased to announce the release of RC-Studio 3.7. RC-Studio provides
a multivendor, multiprotocol integration solution for database,
alarming, scheduling, trending, and sequence-of-operation programming.
This easy-to-use, easy-to-learn BACnet Advanced Workstation (B-AWS)
allows you to develop a customized graphical user interface for
monitoring and controlling any application at any scale. The real-time
energy management and integrated fault detection and diagnostic
RC-Studio will empower you to improve your facility’s operational efficiency and occupant comfort while maintaining your sustainability goals.
RC-Studio 3.7 includes the following new features and improvements:
New BACnet File Synchronization service that provides operators with the most up-to-date databases, programs, and graphics for use in a Reliable Controls system with an RC-WebView® server or MACH-ProWeb™ controller.
New embedded BACnet traffic capture that negates the need for third-party software applications to troubleshoot network issues.
New ability to bulk edit net ins and outs, streamlining integration.
Support for the SMART-Net™ Relay device, the MACH-ProLight™ controller, EQUIPMENTview™, and FlexTiles™.
New System Group features that support increased engineering productivity:
• Ability to align objects using the Snap feature.
• Ability to use the STATIC-IMAGE keyword to add a linked image without affecting the maximum object count.
• Option to choose a background image or specify a solid-color and size background.
• Use of import and export animation attributes for quick configuration reuse.
• Support for automatically replacing deprecated Flash animations.
• New ability to configure Landing Pad styles, icons, and links for objects in an enhanced System Group.
• Ability to set colors for high and low limits in Landing Pad backgrounds.
Managing your facility and its
performance has never been easier. Download RC-Studio 3.7 today and
take full control of your built environment.
Learn more about RC-Studio:
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]