Award winning manufacturer of IT-based building automation.
BACnet Interest Group Europe welcomes Reliable Controls as a new member
March 23, 2015
Reliable Controls is pleased to announce its membership in the BACnet Interest Group Europe (BIG-EU).
The BIG-EU is the European trade association for the application of the global BACnet standard ISO 16484-5. BACnet is the only vendor-independent communication protocol that is specifically designed for building automation.
This new membership was announced by the BIG-EU in March 2015, welcoming Reliable Controls and proclaiming the company's way to global interoperability.
Objectives of the BIG-EU include:
• Promoting the spread of best practice solutions
• Coordinating the European BACnet activities and globally representing the interest of European members
• Ensuring interoperability of different building automation components
• Certifying conformance according to the BACnet standard ISO 16484-5
• Contributing to guidelines, and providing unbiased marketing
• Training, focusing on fundamentals and methodology of planning, implementation, and operation
• Enabling open data exchange
The group demands prevalence of the
BACnet standard in Europe because systems that communicate with each
other in a single language are far superior to isolated solutions. The
BIG-EU represents European interests in the development of the norm and
coordinates the European BACnet activities. Reliable Controls launched
a European Authorized Dealer Network in March 2014.
For more information about Reliable visit http://www.reliablecontrols.com
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]