Award winning manufacturer of IT-based building automation.
Higher Education Smart Campus Summit
In conjunction with Realcomm | IBcon 2017,
you are cordially invited to attend the Higher Education Smart Campus
Summit, which will be held on Tuesday, June 13 from 1:30pm - 5:30pm at
the San Diego Marriott.
Higher education institutions have become very familiar with smart connected campus concepts such as building automation, secure enterprise communications, sustainable energy as well as other major technology trends impacting college campuses today. Given the large number of buildings and the growing communication needs of a student body, it's virtually impossible to avoid the topic.
In its second year, the Summit is quickly becoming a must attend precon event for colleges and universities. College campuses have many moving parts, and in many cases, resemble small cities. The opportunity to automate many aspects of the campus lends itself to a comprehensive strategy. Because these organizations control their assets, they are in some cases able to move more efficiently through a smart campus project than a corporate entity would.
A group of industry thought leaders in the higher education space will address topics such as wide area building networks, IP-enablement of traditional analog devices, building operating system selection, developing a strategy and more.
You will not want to miss this very exciting and timely event if you are a university professional in real estate, facilities, operations, energy or sustainability. Join us to see what the next generation university smart campus will look like!
SUMMIT SESSIONS (subject to change)
• Developing a Campus-Wide “Smart” Strategy – Where to Begin?
• “Building Controls” and “IT” Departments – Establishing Coordination and Cooperation
• Designing the Campus-Wide Building Network – A Broad and Secure Architecture
• Building Data Analytics – Understanding and Leveraging Big Data @ a Campus Scale
• Fault Detection and Diagnosis – Uncovering the Opportunities and Challenges
• Campus Energy Efficiency – Microgrids and Other Innovative Solutions
• Next Generation Video Surveillance – Balancing Between Security and Privacy
• Smart Campus Showcase – A Conversation on Things to Come
This by-invitation event is only open to Real Estate, Facilities, Energy and Sustainability professionals who are associated with universities. You must be a registered Realcomm | IBcon conference attendee in order to attend the Summit. Once you are registered for the conference, please RSVP using this link or by contacting Tina Danielsen, Special Events Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]