Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
MechoSystems: IQ/MLC2 A Next-Generation, Networkable Motor Controller
LONG ISLAND CITY, October 3, 2011—MechoSystems takes its innovative
microprocessor-based motor controller even further with the launch of
IQ/MLC2®, a networkable, automated roller-shade solution capable of
handling the most advanced daylighting and integration requirements.
Building on the success of its predecessor, IQ/MLC2 controls up to four standard line-voltage motors from a single unit, with optional capabilities that allow it to control up to 2,000 shade-tube motors.
IQ/MLC2 features DIP-switch-configurable group controls that enable it to handle the most advanced daylighting and integration requirements. It also features a modular expansion port that ensures that, as projects and budgets grow, the IQ/MLC2 can grow along with them.
Suitable for both individual and group motor contol, the IQ/MLC2 is a scalable and flexible tool ideal for a wide variety of applications, from a single window to a whole-building automation system.
• Control of four standard line-voltage tubular motors (120 or 230VAC, 600W, ¼ hp max. per motor).
• Four Local Control Ports for dry-contact group control from virtually any switch.
• Two Master Control Ports for dry-contact control of all motors simultaneously.
• Configuration of any controller motor from any local port.
• Tool-free calibration and reassignment of motors, presets, and operating modes.
• Daisy-chaining that allows grouping of up to 2,000 motors.
• Five preset alignment points that are customizable.
• Multiple operating modes, including a uniform mode to restrict shade alignment to preset positions.
• Numerous control options, inluding IR and RF remotes, smartphones, tablets, and other 3rd-party systems.
• Direct integration with MechoSystems’ SolarTrac® and SunDialer® automated window-shading solutions.
• Optional IP interface for Ethernet integration and control and support via the internet.
• Integration with other manufacturers’ equipment without extra components.
• Modular connectors and feedback LEDs for simplified installation and troubleshooting.
• Flash upgradable to support future enhancements.
The IQ/MLC2 is available now. For details, contact your local MechoSystems dealer via mechoshade.com/contacts/home.cfm
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]