Award winning manufacturer of IT-based building automation.
The GridWiseŽ Architecture Council Announces its Annual Call for Candidates 2012!
There are eight seats to be filled in this cycle. Six council members, whose term is up for the renewal, have indicated their interest to serve another 2-year term. While existing members willing to renew their membership have the advantage of being familiar with the Council, the Nomination Committee's job is to develop a slate of candidates that best meets the desired attributes specified for a Council with balanced representation.
Potential candidates should have the visionary capacity, team effectiveness, and an acknowledged level of recognition and credibility in their professional fields, along with specific skills and experience, including, but not limited to:
• Complex, system of systems theory, requirements, and design methodology.
• Information technology including distributed agent-based software systems, electronic commerce systems, supply chain management, internet technologies, and Information modeling.
• System integration quality improvement processes, including conformance and testing.
• Electric power automation and energy management systems.
• Distributed energy resource aggregation and integration (e.g., generation, storage, and load for demand-side participation).
• Residential automation and system integration, including consumer appliances, electronics, and electric vehicles.
• Legislative, regulatory, and economic electricity policy.
• Incorporation of environmental externalities into system operations, including energy efficiency and sustainability aspects.
• Telecommunication wide-area networking (e.g., metering, SCADA, remote management systems).
• End users and consumer advocacy (includes industrial/commercial energy acquisition and management).
Active participation in the GridWiseŽ Architecture Council offers a unique opportunity to shape the information, telecommunications and control architecture for the future electric system from generation to end-use.
Visit the GridWiseŽ Architecture website at http://www.gridwiseac.org for more information on current members, activities, and meeting minutes.
Please familiarize yourself with the attached Call for Candidates
reference material or visit
http://www.gridwiseac.org/call_for_candidates.aspx. We invite you to
submit your candidacy, or that of a qualified colleague, to the
GridWise Architecture Council.
For more information, contact: Ron Melton, PhD Administrator, GridWiseŽ Architecture Council email@example.com
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]