Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
ZigBee RF4CE: A Quiet Revolution is Underway
Join us for a Webinar on December 6, 2012
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
This webinar will discuss the innovative ZigBee RF4CE specification, its two standards ZigBee Remote Control™ and ZigBee Input Device™, and how they are changing the Consumer Electronics world. Webinar participants will be given an overview of the technology, features, benefits and learn about user experiences and application use cases. You will hear from technology experts and Comcast, who will share insight into how the standard is creating a revolution at home and in the CE world.
- Capabilities of the ZigBee RF4CE specification
- Overview of the MAC/PHY/Network
- The Standards:ZigBee Remote Control & ZigBee Input Device
- New User Experiences
- The Possibilities: Use Cases
- Cees Links, Marketing Working Group Chair, CEO, GreenPeak
- Stig Torud, Product Manager, Consumer Products, Texas Instruments
- Ryan Kelly, Consumer Mktg & Product Line Mgr., Freescale
- Arsham Hitambeiki, Executive Director, Applied Innovations, Universal Electronics
- Ted Grauch, VP, Video Premise Equipment, Comcast Cable
Title: ZigBee RF4CE: A Quiet Revolution is Underway
Date: Thursday, December 6, 2012
Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PST (11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST/17:00 – 18:00 CET)
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]