BTL Mark: Resolve interoperability issues & increase buyer confidence
Belimo America at AHR 2013 - Booth 733
New ZIP Economizer™ the Fast Route to Reliable Energy Savings
Danbury, Connecticut - Belimo America is pleased to announce the release of their ZIP Economizer. The ZIP Economizer has been developed to allow for easy user interaction when setting up or troubleshooting Economizer systems and RTUs. The ZIP Economizer is the most technologically advanced Airside Economizer solution in the market. The ZIP Economizer is designed to provide the most energy savings through advanced economizer logic strategies. The ZIP Economizer is compliant with the most recent energy codes and standards (ASHRAE 90.1-2010, IECC-2012, California Title 24-2013, AHSRAE 189.1-2011). The ZIP Economizer reliability and feature mean economizer no longer have to be jumpered out or fixed closed and results in getting building energy efficiency back on track.
The ZIP Economizer offers the enhanced features:
• Easy-to-Read Automotive Quality LCD Display.
Extremely simple to navigate, this display delivers clear live status
information, easy setup and changes, and operating history.
• ZIP Code Configuration. Entering the ZIP Code automatically sets the energy code high limit change over temperature allowing for automatic compliance.
• Plug, and Play. If it’s not plugged into the economizer, you won’t have to worry about setting it up, due to the economizer self configuration.
• Acceptance Tests. Integrated onboard test sequence that ensures effortless compliance with California Title 24, and verification of proper operation.
• Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD). Troubleshoots faults, initiates alarms, and reconfigures for best operation.
• Onboard Information. First and only economizer control that integrates onboard help for setup or troubleshooting.
• Modular Design. A flexible design capable of adding remote communication and additional energy savings strategies on the same footprint.
“The ZIP Economizer is unlike any other economizer on the market today”, states Darryl DeAngelis, Product Manager for Belimo. “It gets energy savings back on track with its advanced logic, easy user interface, and superior troubleshooting capability. Users will now know instantly when failures occur and quickly pinpoint the problem and address it.”
Belimo Americas, a world leader in the design and manufacture of damper
actuators and control valves used in commercial HVAC systems. Known for
its direct-coupled actuator and innovations in pressure independent
control valve technology, Belimo has solutions to maintain an efficient
building environment. For over 30 years, Belimo has provided
innovations in Comfort, Energy Efficiency and Safety Solutions to
customers throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America, all
of which are backed by Belimo’s unsurpassed 5-year warranty. For
more information,visit the website
at www.belimo.com or www.piccv.com.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]