Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
Dell Technologies Unveils New IoT Strategy, Division and Solutions to Accelerate Customer Adoption
New IoT Era Heralds Return to ‘Distributed Computing’
NEW YORK– Oct. 10, 2017
· New “Distributed Core” computing model the basis of IoT strategy
· Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology to work in concert with IoT infrastructure to deliver smarter, more predictive systems
· New Dell Technologies IoT Division to orchestrate development of products and services across Dell Technologies.
· New IoT specific products, labs and partner program help customers speed implementation of IoT projects
· Dell Technologies to invest $1B in IoT R&D over next three years
Dell Technologies today unveiled its Internet of Things (IoT) vision and strategy, a new IoT division as well as new IoT specific products, labs, partner program and consumption models. Today’s announcement underscores Dell Technologies commitment to helping customers realize their digital future by safely navigating the complex and often fragmented IoT landscape.
About Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset, information. The company services customers of all sizes – ranging from 98 percent of the Fortune 500 to individual consumers – with the industry’s broadest and most innovative portfolio from edge to core to cloud. Dell Technologies family consists of the following brands: Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, Secureworks, Virtustream and VMware.
For more information visit http://www.delltechnologies.com
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]