Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
Johnson Controls Building Efficiency recognizes key suppliers for excellence in execution and leadership
MILWAUKEE, Sept. 3, 2014 – Johnson Controls, a global multi-industrial company, has honored 14 suppliers at its fifth annual Supplier Excellence Recognition awards ceremony. The company recognized its suppliers that have excelled in providing high quality, on-time delivery, excellent customer services and continuous improvement in costs. In addition to the performance awards, Johnson Controls also honored those suppliers supporting its values and objectives with Leadership Awards.
Recipients of the Johnson Controls Excellence in Execution Award, which recognizes suppliers for their commitment to quality, delivery, service and cost, are:
• Gold award -- Future Electronics (Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada)
• Silver award -- Arkema Inc. (Colombes, France)
• Bronze award -- Atlas Steel (Twinsburg, Ohio)
• Bronze award -- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (Wilmington, Delaware)
• Bronze award -- Eaton (Dublin, Ireland)
• Bronze award -- CPI Fluid Engineering (Midland, Michigan)
• Bronze award -- Pratt Industries (Conyers, Georgia)
Recipients of the Johnson Controls Leadership Award, which honors suppliers for their contributions in the areas of our values and objectives including innovation, sustainability, continuous improvement, global growth, customer satisfaction, shareholder value and quality, are:
• Innovation -- W.W. Grainger, Inc. (Lake Forest, Illinois)
• Sustainability -- Philips Lighting, NA (Somerset, New Jersey)
• Continuous Improvement -- WEG Electric Corp. (Duluth, Georgia)
• Shareholder Value -- Setra Systems Inc. (Boxborough, Massachusetts)
• Global Growth -- Allied Machinery Co., Ltd. (Hampshire, England)
• Customer Satisfaction -- Kele Inc. (Memphis, Tennessee)
• Quality -- Pacesetter Steel Service Inc. (Kennesaw, Georgia)
“Johnson Controls’ supplier partners from around the world are an important part of our continued strategy to provide customers with quality support and services,” said Terry Nadeau, vice president, Procurement, Johnson Controls Building Efficiency. “We are pleased to recognize this year’s recipients of the Johnson Controls Excellence in Execution Award and the Johnson Controls Leadership Award and thank them for their partnership and support.”
About Johnson Controls:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 170,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2014, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #12 company in its annual “100 Best Corporate Citizens” list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]