Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Aircuity Upgrades Dashboard with New Analytics Features
New analytics focused on air quality ratings and peer comparisons
NEWTON, Mass., USA – Aircuity, creator of measurably better environments, announces a redesigned analytics dashboard with many new features making it even easier to intelligently manage your buildings’ portfolio. Many of the new features were designed to analyze and display indoor environmental quality (IEQ) data making Aircuity’s dashboard a critical part of a healthy building strategy.
these latest analytic updates, Aircuity is continuing to lead the
market in intelligent air management strategies – monitoring and
controlling based on parameters necessary for healthy, productive and
cost-effective ventilation. Along with a refreshed aesthetic design new
● New IEQ air quality score
● Improved IEQ troubleshooting
● Identification of top 5 IEQ improvement opportunities
● Portfolio-wide summary graphics of IEQ issues by type
● Segmenting rooms based on their IEQ score
● IEQ benchmarking vs. anonymized peer group
● Ability to compare severity of IEQ issues, across different categories and buildings
For additional information on the company and its solutions, please visit: www.aircuity.com.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]