Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Schneider Electric Launches Next
Generation of EcoStruxure™, the
Architecture and Platform for End-to-End IoT-Enabled Solutions at Scale
Open and interoperable system architecture and IoT platform delivering
enhanced value around safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability
and connectivity for Building, Grid, Industry, Data Center customers
· Leveraging advancements in IoT, mobility, sensing, cloud, analytics, and cybersecurity technologies to deliver Innovation At Every Level from Connected Products to Edge Control to Applications, Analytics and Services
· Developed with partners Microsoft, Intel and others and open to an ecosystem of developers, data scientists, hardware and service partners who can create or co-create solutions and applications
Rueil-Malmaison (France), November 29, 2016 – Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management and automation, today announced the launch of its next generation EcoStruxure™ architecture and platform to deliver IoT-enabled solutions at scale for building, grid, industry and data center customers. The enhanced architecture and platform is open, scalable and interoperable, connecting the three core layers of Schneider Electric’s technology stack, from connected products, to edge control, to applications, analytics and services. This next generation EcoStruxure delivers enhanced value around safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability, and connectivity of IoT-enabled operations.
Next Generation EcoStruxure delivers advanced value
EcoStruxure enables Schneider Electric, its partners and end-user customers to develop scalable and converged IT/OT solutions that deliver innovation at every level to an organization or enterprise. Leveraging connectivity and data to create controls and actionable business insights, with the combined power of analytics and closed-loop applications, Schneider Electric empowers customers and partners to augment operations to reach new levels of operational efficiency, sustainability, asset performance and people productivity. EcoStruxure fosters open innovation and interoperability and is developed in partnership with leading standards organizations and best-in-class technology leaders.
Delivering Innovation at Every Level of the Technology Stack
EcoStruxure builds on Schneider Electric’s long-standing product and system leadership to provide the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of interoperable and cloud-connected and/or on-premise technologies organized around its three layers of technology innovation:
· The first layer builds on Schneider Electric’s core competency in developing connected products with embedded intelligence, such as sensors, medium and low voltage breakers, drives and actuators.
· The Edge Control layer gives organizations the critical capability to manage their operations on-premise as well as from the cloud depending on their needs. This includes connected control platforms with remote access, advanced automation and operator override capabilities. Local control and firewall protection is included to maximize the benefits especially for mission-critical applications.
· Schneider Electric’s focused investment in R&D and product development in the critical areas of software, analytics and services, coupled with the integration of recent acquisitions such as Invensys, Telvent and Summit Energy forms the third layer of the stack – a portfolio of apps, analytics and services. EcoStruxure enables the most extensive breadth of vendor-agnostic apps, analytics and services on open IP protocols in order to work with any hardware, system, or control.
Innovation at Every Level: Delivering Advanced Platform Capabilities
EcoStruxure is designed to meet the core customer challenge of implementing IoT solutions seamlessly, cost-effectively and at scale. The redefined IoT platform bridges the IT/OT gap and connects the three core layers of Schneider Electric’s innovation technology stack to maximize value for customers.
The launch of the EcoStruxure platform provides a secure, IoT-enabled technology backbone with three core technology capabilities:
· Embedded connectivity and intelligence that enables smart sensing, embedded computing, IP networking and edge analytics
· A foundation for smart operations to serve as the building blocks for control, management, automaton and optimization
· The infrastructure for cloud-connected digital services that enables the delivery of cloud-based connected apps, analytics, services, control and monitoring
Innovation at Every Level: Future-proof Reference Architectures
Schneider Electric delivers these efficiency and sustainability solutions to customers through a set of core reference architectures. The architectures build on the company’s deep domain expertise and portfolio and are tested, validated and tailored for its core end markets of Buildings, Grid, Industry and Data Centers, with even more specific architectures also available for industrial plants, industrial machines, and power distribution. The architectures give customers access to documented and standardized system reference designs that can be used in the implementation of interoperable, sustainable, efficient and connected systems.
Schneider Electric also announced it is working with established partners such as Microsoft and Intel, and new partners who the company will be working with to create or co-create customer solutions and applications. For more information on this ecosystem of partners, see the accompanying press release. For more information on EcoStruxure, please visit
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2015, our 160,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]