Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Expert speakers and thought leaders address Smart Building Conference at ISE
• Over 20 international business and
technology experts on Smart Buildings and Smart Homes are taking part
in the annual Smart Building Conference at ISE on 9 February
• Discover key insights from agenda setting companies such as: Oblong; Barratt Homes; ULE Alliance; through; Aquilla; KNX UK; DomoOne; Z-Wave Alliance; RH Consulting; BSRIA; Cambridge Consulting; ULE Alliance; Control Network Solutions amongst others
• The Smart Building Conference will offer practical insight into the future of the AV business in a networked world. The full-day conference will combine plenary sessions and twin tracks that cover both residential and commercial smart building.
The Smart building Conference will deliver: - Leading international keynote: Rogier van der Heide, Chief Design & Marketing Officer of Zumtobel Group in Austria. Van der Heide will explore Why Light Needs Smartness -using innovation-led design as an enabler of bridging technology and the creation of meaningful, life-enhancing solutions.
An expert industry panel to examine: The Future of Home Automation. This panel will be chaired by Bob Snyder and feature Iain Gordon, KNX UK; Stephen Wooldridge, Barratt Homes and Chris Schläffer, yetu.
Experts taking part in the Smart Building Conference
• Iain Gordon, MD GES Digital and President of KNX, UK
• Paul Fletcher, Principal, through
• Stephen Wooldridge, Sustainability Manager, Barratt Homes
• Jeremy Towler, Senior Manager of Energy and Smart Technology, BSRIA UK
• Torsten Witusch, CEO, DomoOne Solutions
• Dipak Raval, Head of Smart Building Architecture, Cambridge Consulting
• Avi Barel, Director of Business Development, ULE Alliance
• Nick Graves, Principal, Aquilla Europe
• Avi Rosenthal, Board Member, Z-Wave Alliance
• Roland Hemming, Principal, RH Consulting
• Mike Welch, CEO, Control Networks Solutions
• Christopher Schläffer, CEO and Founder, yetu
• Conference Chair: Bob Snyder, Editor-in-Chief, Channel Media Europe
Commercial Stream: Workplace Collaboration Thrives in the Spatial Operating Environment. John Underkoffler, Founder and CEO, Oblong Industries, will present a case study showing how IBM worked with Oblong on new rooms that are gesture enabled, creating a paradigm shift in communication, collaboration and ideation that will set the standard for the future of work.
Residential Stream: Defining Europe’s Home Market: Zoltan Karpathy, Senior Manager, Intelligent Homes and Building, BSRIA, will discuss the current size (value) of the European smart home market; sales of smart home products by end-user segments; value of systems integration versus smart home products in selected European countries and the evolution of home automation systems in the context of the internet of things.
Commercial Stream: Evolution to Smart Building Infrastructure. Dipak Raval, will show how sensors are getting smart and connected - what does that mean for smart buildings? How low power, low cost wireless technologies are enabling smart building systems; how localised intelligence and self-learning algorithms are driving the development of intelligent building management systems and how sensor data can drive multiple additional services.
Residential Stream: Can Apple be as Disruptive for Smart Homes as it was for Smart Phones? Nick Graves will explore Apple’s plans for the Homekit smart home development kit? Who is on board for Homekit and what are they doing? Will Homekit prove to be an ipod or an ipod HiFi?
Don’t miss out on your chance to participate in this exciting day that will combine ‘Gold Card’ unique presentations, debate and networking opportunities with your peers.
Register today to book your place at Smart Building Conference, Amsterdam. Smart Building Conference: €250
Click here to visit the latest version of the Conference programme
Click here to register TODAY.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]