Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
GridWise Architectural Council
Call for Candidates Submission Deadline on January 31, 2015
The Council currently seeks candidates to fill six open seats to represent interests in a number of areas.
Potential candidates should have demonstrated visionary capacity, team effectiveness, and an acknowledged level of recognition and credibility in their professional fields, along with specific skills and experience in one or more areas, including, but not limited to:
• Complex, system of systems theory, architecture, requirements, and design methodology
• Electric utility strategic planning, management, operations, and market interactions
• Electric power system automation and energy management systems
• Distributed energy resource aggregation and integration (e.g., generation, storage, and load for demand-side participation)
• Building technologies and grid integration including, residential and commercial building automation and system integration, including consumer appliances, building controls, building energy management systems, electronics, and electric vehicles
• Legislative, regulatory, and economic electricity policy
• Incorporation of environmental externalities into system operations, including energy efficiency and sustainability aspects
• Telecommunication wide-area networking (e.g., metering, SCADA, remote management systems)
• Consumer and consumer advocacy (includes industrial/commercial energy acquisition and management)
Active participation in the GridWise Architecture Council offers a unique opportunity to shape the information, telecommunications and control architecture for the future electric system from generation to end-use.
Visit the GridWise Architecture website at http://www.gridwiseac.org for more information on current members, activities, and meeting minutes.
Please familiarize yourself with the attached Call for Candidates
reference material or visit
http://www.gridwiseac.org/call_for_candidates.aspx. We invite you to
submit your candidacy, or that of a qualified colleague, to the
GridWise Architecture Council.
For more information, contact: Ron Melton
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
P.O. Box 999, MS K1-85
Richland, WA 99352
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]