True Analytics™ - Energy Savings, Comfort, and Operational Efficiency
Metasys® 10.0 redefines modern building management
Significant enhancements and powerful integrations deliver safer and smarter building operations
MILWAUKEE – (Dec. 3, 2018) – Johnson Controls announces the release of Metasys 10.0, designed to deliver more unified building management. This latest Metasys release provides facility personnel with smarter building automation, faster responses to critical alarms and new integrations with fire detection, security and lighting systems – all with visibility from a single common interface.
Metasys 10.0 introduces a new and improved set of integrations. These include new integrations with C·CURE 9000 Access Control and victor Video Management Systems, and simpler integrations with SIMPLEX® Fire Systems and with lighting systems from leading lighting providers.
A new Metasys Application Programming Interface (API) enables data to be securely extracted from Metasys 10.0 and integrated with Johnson Controls or third-party data visualization tools for robust data analysis and reporting.
Several new hardware devices were also added to Metasys 10.0, including:
• Two new equipment controllers with removable screw terminal blocks for easy installation, high capacity memory and fast processing
• A new 4-in-1 network sensor series with the ability to sense temperature, humidity, CO2 and occupancy – all with one sensor
• A new TEC3000 thermostat controller with color touchscreen
Another innovative feature is Ethernet ring topology support for Metasys IP equipment controllers. Delivered as part of Johnson Controls’ collaboration with Cisco, it allows controllers to be configured in a ring network, improving system reliability and resiliency.
As part of the new Metasys release, the Metasys User Interface (UI) introduces several new features that reduce operators’ time on task. A key feature is the ability for users to schedule reports to be delivered via email and save and execute report templates on demand, reducing time spent configuring and providing reports.
For more than a quarter century, Metasys building automation has delivered consistent results to meet even the most complex building management needs. This new major release keeps today’s buildings on top of change, with all the Metasys benefits you expect, including:
• Operational savings through extended building management capabilities and enhanced productivity
• Energy savings through coordinated control, precise data and peak equipment performance
• IT and platform security through best-practice processes
• Faster troubleshooting and response through advanced diagnostics
• Greater occupant comfort, security and satisfaction
For more information on Metasys 10.0, visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/buildings/specialty-pages/metasys-release.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]