Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
PointGrab to Showcase Edge-Analytics Sensor Solution at LuxLive 2016
LONDON, November 17, 2016 News Highlights:
· At Europe’s biggest annual lighting event, LuxLive 2016, PointGrab will demonstrate its joint solution with Gooee that will enhance IoT-enabled smart lighting platforms for the building automation industry. The integrated solution will be showcased in the Aurora Lighting booth (Stand H2) at the event, which is being held at ExCel London November 23-24.
· PointGrab has developed an intelligent edge-analytics sensing solution, CogniPointTM , that delivers actionable information about occupants’ presence, location, count and movement. By connecting PointGrab's CogniPoint deep-learning based sensor into Gooee's ecosystem, and streaming the data to Gooee's cloud, the partnership aims to enhance the building automation industry through real-time intelligence and energy efficiency.
· The joint demonstration at LuxLive follows a technology partnership announced by PointGrab and Gooee in October. To arrange a meeting at the event, please contact PointGrab@rainierco.com
· Learn more about PointGrab and CogniPoint
· Follow PointGrab on Twitter and Facebook, and connect on LinkedIn
· More about LuxLive 2016: http://luxlive.co.uk/
About PointGrab, Inc.
PointGrab is a leading machine learning and computer vision company that provides smart sensing solutions to the building automation industry. The company applies its superior deep-learning technology to the building automation ecosystem, where opportunities to gather data are abundant, but efficient, real-time analytics are lacking. The company is fast growing and supported by world leading engineering company ABB, the global leader in lighting, Philips Lighting, and sector expert EcoMachines Ventures of London, and applies a joint development and market approach with global leading lighting and engineering companies. http://www.pointgrab.com
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]