True Analytics™ - Energy Savings, Comfort, and Operational Efficiency
Automated Logic Releases New High-Speed BACnet Integrator
For the WebCTRL® Building Automation System
KENNESAW, Ga., Nov. 6, 2017 — Automated Logic Corporation, a leading provider of innovative building automation systems, has launched its new high performance OptiFlex™ BACnet integrator – an important component in the powerful WebCTRL® building automation system (BAS). The next generation in routers, it enables more accurate and efficient communication with the BACnet system. Automated Logic is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
“Integration technology leadership remains a key focus at Automated Logic. The new OptiFlex BACnet integrator allows for large volumes of data derived from disparate BACnet equipment to easily interface with the WebCTRL system while also providing new network health diagnostic tools for system operators,” says Mead Rusert,president, Automated Logic.
The OptiFlex BACnet integrator is an advanced router/gateway for BACnetbased BAS networks. Features include:
• Simultaneous routing of BACnet
communications across multiple network topologies including BACnet/IP
and BACnet/Ethernet (up to 1GB), BACnet MSTP, and/or BACnet over
ARCnet. Also provides additional flexibility by connecting two
different BACnet networks;
• The ability to support and execute customized control programs built with Automated Logic’s EIKON® graphical programming tool;
• Interfacing capabilities for communicating and managing third-party BACnet devices in a building;
• Diagnostic dashboards and trend graphs to help operators troubleshoot BACnet network communications inside of the WebCTRL BAS. Operators can visualize network statistics including logs/counters, transmit/receive activity, and network traffic latencies for the connected BACnet networks;
• Ability to capture BACnet network traffic either continuously or on-demand and save to a file for uploading into third-party network analysis tools.
For more information about the new high-speed BACnet integrator or other Automated Logic products and services, visit automatedlogic.com.
About Automated Logic Corporation
Automated Logic Corporation (ALC) provides innovative building-management solutions that increase energy efficiency and sustainable building operation while providing occupant comfort. Its intuitive products control and monitor building functions such as heating, air conditioning and lighting for commercial office, education, health care, government and data center markets through a global network of independent dealers and North American branch offices. ALC is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. For more information, visit www.automatedlogic.com or follow @AutomatedLogic on Twitter.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]