Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
PointGrab to Showcase Edge-Analytics Sensor Solution in Tyco Innovation Booth at ASIS International 2016
ORLANDO, Fla., September 7, 2016
· PointGrab, a partner in the Tyco Tel Aviv Innovation Program , will demonstrate its intelligent edge-analytics smart sensor solution, CogniPointTM , in the Tyco booth (#1600) at ASIS International 2016. PointGrab is participating in Tyco’s Tel Aviv US Startup Roadshow that showcases innovation partners. The ASIS International show will be held in Orlando, Florida, September 12-15.
· CogniPoint is an innovative sensor solution for smart buildings that provides occupants' presence, counting and positioning. Using edge-analytics in a unified device, it delivers data, notifications, alerts and analytics for office space management, energy saving and retail analytics. PointGrab’s solution applies deep learning and sensing technology to the building automation ecosystem, providing unique ability to capture valuable data on how and where occupants use a space.
· Tyco Innovation Tel Aviv offers Israeli companies the opportunity to collaborate with a $10B global leader in Fire & Security solutions, serving diverse verticals in over 200 countries. Tyco looks for innovative technologies to drive forward thinking solutions for better connected homes and businesses, smarter commercial environments and safer cities. Tyco drives innovation by embracing entrepreneurs and providing them reach to real customers and access to top clients, exposure, professional experience and a gateway to the marketplace using its multi-national channels.
· ASIS International is the leading organization for security professionals worldwide and is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that address broad security interests, such as the ASIS International. This event draws in more than 20,000 security professionals from the public and private sectors for the intelligence, connections, and innovative solutions to advance in their profession and meet today’s ever-evolving challenges.
· Follow PointGrab on Twitter and Facebook, and connect on LinkedIn
· More about Tyco Innovation: http://www.tycoinnovation.com/home/
· More about ASIS International: https://www.asisonline.org/Pages/default.aspx
PointGrab is a leading machine learning and computer vision company that has applied its superior technology to win over 27,000,000 installations on devices from consumer electronics giants Samsung, Lenovo, Fujitsu, Acer and others. The company is supported by world leading engineering company ABB and sector expert EcoMachines Ventures of London, and applies a joint development and market approach with global leading building automation, lighting and engineering companies. For more information about PointGrab, please visit www.pointgrab.com and follow the company on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]