BTL Mark: Resolve interoperability issues & increase buyer confidence
Realcomm - 2nd Annual Asia NextGen Best Practices Tour May 5-16, 2006
Join us for the 2nd Annual Asia NextGen Best Practices Tour, a trip of a lifetime for any professional associated with the Commercial Real Estate industry. You will come back filled with ideas, concepts and vision on how to keep your company competitive well into the 21st century.
This tour is based on knowledge gathered during more than two years of preparation, six months of intensive research and fourteen days on the street physically touring 38 of the most advanced projects in Asia. The cities and projects you will see have been carefully selected to reflect the best practices of the region. The following cities will be visited. Each city will include an extensive market overview and a featured speaker.
Tokyo - Roppongi Hills – Office, Retail and Parking, Matsushita Headquarters
Seoul - Ubiquitous Dream Hall, New Songdo, Digital Media City, COEX Intercontinental Mall
Shanghai - City Planning Hall, Jin Mao Tower, China Bank Tower, Aurora, Citigroup Tower
Singapore - Capital Tower, Suntec City, One North (Biopolis)
Hong Kong - Cyberport, Science and Tech Park, International Finance Center II
A leading market expert from NAI International will be accompanying us in each city and will be providing general real estate information and trends for each market. In three of the cities, Seoul, Hong Kong and Shanghai, world experts dealing with Next Generation homes, buildings and cities will present to the group in a casual and informal setting allowing for spirited discussion and debate.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE
The reality is you will experience concepts and ideas never before seen in the Commercial Real Estate industry in the United States. This is a lifetime opportunity to experience a multitude of best practices in a very short amount of time. The following represents just a few of the things you can expect to see:
- Internet-based Building Automation that demonstrates the future of Property and Facility Management
- World Class, Highly Automated Building Operation Centers (BOCs) which are radically reshaping building operations
- A 3,000,000 square foot “Digital” Mall displaying the next level of retail experience
- Future Asian Cities ranging to 1,400 acres representing a distinct vision for the new millennium
- Found nowhere else in the world, Home Automation that will pave the way for 21st century homes and apartments
- Building Digital Signage strategies, which pave a new way for tenant experience and visual communications
- Integrated Comprehensive Broadband strategies that are an integral part of Office, Multifamily and Retail projects
- Mixed Use Projects that support a 21st century, “Digital Tenant Lifestyle”
- Some of the world's most ambitious, famous and recognizable projects representing “NextGen Best Practices”
- Commercial Real Estate Development at a speed, size and scale never before seen in the United States.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This trip is designed for any Commercial Real Estate professional from any sector of the industry interested in moving their company forward and keeping them competitive into the 21st century. Anyone involved in Ownership, Development, Corporate Real Estate, City Planning, Operations, Property Management, Facility Management and Brokerage would clearly find great value in this learning experience.
Visit http://www.realcomm.com/ for more information.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]