- Benefits of
Cloud Connected Buildings
Adopters of cloud computing such as building owners or end users,
however, may need to know what the cloud can do to improve building
operation and occupant conditions.
- BASpi at Haystack Connect 2019 and Event Overview The Haystack Connect event was led by volunteers and the program material comes from the greater Haystack community
- BASpi – Raspberry Pi based BAS controllers reach the cloud, open minds, and infinite possibilities
- Create Your Own Custom Sedona Components
The open nature of Sedona allows hardware manufacturers and software
developers to create open controllers powered by Sedona and extend
their functionality in the form of custom components.
- Creating Your Own Custom Sedona Components
While creating hardware-dependent components that utilize native
platform functions can be challenging, hardware-independent component
development is much easier.
- Sharing of Custom Sedona Kits, Components and Tools
This makes programming quicker and certainly easier as components are
enhanced, become more powerful, and offer completely new capabilities
- New Building Automation Blog Now Available
I started the blog – to create an interactive dialog with the building
- BASpi – How Micro PCs are Being Used in the FieldBASpi – How Micro PCs are Being Used in the Field
- Turning a Micro PC into a Controller If we can have open software, why not open hardware?
for Open Control
Zach Netsov will be one of the speakers on this topic during a free
industry session at AHR Expo 2017 sponsored by
AutomatedBuildings.com. The session is scheduled for
10:30am-11:30am Monday January 30, 2017 in room N239.
Zach Netsov is a Product Specialist at Contemporary Controls focused on
the BASautomation line of products which provide solutions for both
small and scalable building management. He received his BSEE from DeVry
University with a concentration in renewable energy. At Contemporary
Controls, Zach is part of the team that championed the design and
creation of a BASpi I/O board for Raspberry Pi.
[Click Banner To