- Your Building with Artificial Intelligence on the Edge A bit scary? This is terrifying! But
anything and everything is terrifying if you put it in the wrong hands.
- Reflections on Cybersecurity Summit @AHRExpo
Closed and proprietary systems don’t mean secure. Open systems approach
doesn’t mean insecure. - Anto Budiardjo and Nicolas Waern
- Introduction to IoT
IoT and getting more things connected, is a vital step in the journey
towards smarter buildings. An IoT strategy will allow professionals to
add additional ways of measuring the status of buildings, dig out data
that is hard to get out today, and also create data where there is
none. Improving data flow from assets will be vital in the development
of smarter buildings.
- Cheating “Death by 1000 cuts” Part 2 of 2 Enabling
an open innovation platform for the Real Estate sector
- Facility IT Interview with Nicolas Waern This
interview is one is a series of interviews by Anto Budiardjo on the
subject of Facility IT.
- Cheating “Death by 1000 cuts”
The technological approach to a more sustainable future will most
likely lie in harmonizing BACnet and IoT underneath a BACnet umbrella,
utilizing Haystack and the likes to get things to talk together in a
better way and to make it easier to apply analytics as well. Part 1 of 2
- One Protocol to Rule them all?
Taking buildings to the cloud, connected buildings, advanced analytics,
machine learning, Internet of things… How do we get value out of
buildings in the best way possible that is also future proof? Is there
such a way?
- Open Hardware, Open Software, and Building Bots "Making Buildings Aware of What They Need To Be Aware Of"
- Making Buildings talk to People Where to start?
Waern, also known as "The Building Whisperer" is a firm believer in
that we can make this world into a better place for everyone with the
power of more modern buildings. He has extensive knowledge of the ins
and outs of building automation and his thought leadership is widely
recognized throughout his global network. Nicolas believes that all
buildings in the world will go through the same journey that the phone-
smartphone has gone through the last couple of decades. And that the
best way to get to a more inclusive future is through an open,
[Click Banner To