Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Delta at Middle East Electricity 2019
Delta, a global provider of power and
thermal management solutions, unveiled today its wide showcase smart
green products and solutions for the creation of energy-efficient
cities at Middle East Electricity 2019. The state-of-the-art portfolio
includes the IoT-based Building Management Platform, which offers
compatibility with all open protocols used in building control such as
Modbus, BACnet, M-Bus, DALI, EnOcean, OPC, LON and KNX to implement
energy-efficient control of a broad range of building functions
including HVAC, lighting, surveillance cameras, renewable energy
systems and EV chargers. Delta is also launching its 125kW string PV
inverter M125HV series, which features peak efficiency up to 99.0%.
Delta’s innovative, energy-efficient and complete portfolio of solutions at MEE 2019 will include:
● Delta’s complete HVAC solution for industrial automation includes PLCs to AC motor drives and industrial Ethernet switches for chiller, air conditioning and cooling water systems. The Industrial Ethernet Cloud solution offers a telemetry system on demand with available 3G/4G, Ethernet and Wifi interfaces, as well as remote connection via a 3G router and support for Android and iOS APP software for remote monitoring. The multiple water pump control solution boasts a configurable system and software to control up to four pumps, including the booster circulation pump, flow circulation pump and centrifugal pump, making it perfect for various markets.
● The IoT-based
Building Management Platform from LOYTEC, a Delta Group company, is
uniquely compatible with all open protocols used in building control
such as Modbus, BACnet, M-Bus, DALI, EnOcean, OPC, LON and KNX for
controlling energy-related functions including heating, ventilation,
air conditioning, lighting, security, renewable energy and EV chargers.
● The new M125HV series string inverter for commercial applications is Delta’s latest flagship model. This 3-phase M125HV series, offers a maximum of 140kVA output power, active cooling, and industry-leading peak efficiencies of up to 99.2%. These high-power and high-efficiency string inverters are ideal for maximising the return on investment from large commercial and ground-mounted photovoltaic plants with megawatt-sized solar arrays. It is also electrolytic-capacitor-free and has remote control and monitoring options along with an all-in-one design with built-in DC switches and AC and DC surge protection. This solution is ideal for organisations who want reliable operation and a maximum return on investment, as it can be used in conjunction with MyDeltaSolar Cloud, a cloud-based monitoring system that allows the solar inverter owner to register their PV plant online to view the status anytime and anywhere.
● Delta’s residential offering comes in the form of the Solar PV Inverter Hybrid E5 energy storage system. This consists of an E5 hybrid inverter and an external cabinet equipped with a 6kWh Li-ion battery module, a power meter, and a smart monitor. The Hybrid E5 boasts high DC charging efficiencies of up to 95% between the PV array and the battery. It also boasts simplified installation with the separate inverter and cabinet, smart monitor controls for the E5 inverter and battery which sends data straight to the users’ mobile.
● Delta’s Connected
Lighting Solution is a retrofit-friendly system that offers wireless
connectivity and data analysis in industrial applications through the
easy installation of an IoT module. The robust Staccato series of LED
high-bay lights provide multiple options for wattage and lumen output
selection, coupled with Delta's high-efficiency programmable power
● For ICT infrastructure, the Delta BoxD system is ideal for situations when space is scarce or site density needs to be increased effectively. Walls are single-wall, and have a multi lock mechanism that completes the protection of any installed equipment. Delta BoxD Small Cells series, ideal when space is scarce or site density needs to be increased effectively. From our smallest DC powered units to our largest model that can be outfitted with battery backup, Li-Ion technology, UPS and an AC Inverter, Delta Small Cells can cope with increasing traffic needs, network coverage and capacity challenges.
● Delta’s modular 3-phase DPH 500 kVA - which delivers maximum power capacity, 25% more power output compared to UPS systems with power factor of approximately 0.8 - is the ideal modular power protection for MW data centres to achieve total cost of ownership (TCO) optimisation, high power density, high power performance, and ultimate availability.
Visitors are invited to visit Delta's stand at Middle East Electricity 2019: Hall, 3 stand H10. The show will be held from March 5 to 7 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global provider of power and thermal management solutions and a major player in several product segments such as industrial automation, displays, and networking. Its mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta\'s business domains include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure.
For detailed information about Delta, please visit: www.deltaww.com
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]