Integrator Interview Series
- All I Want for Christmas…
If I were the BAS Santa for Master Systems Integrators, what toys would
I put in my toy bag to give out to all the good designers, programmers
and engineers out there?
- Scott Kaplan, President and Owner, Green Building Automation
- Clint Bradford, President, OTI
- ControlNET Team Chris
Bonzheim, General Manager; Marc Dreyer, Operations/Estimating Manager;
and Jeff Tibbs, Account Representative
- Ryan Kauffman, President, Control Solutions, Inc.
- Sam Haddad, Founder, HDC Automation
- Darrell Driver, General Manager, Manitoba, for BSD Solutions
- Scott Papay, Sales Manager of
Building Automation, LONG
Reding, Senior Vice President, General Manager of
Crosley, of Waibel Energy Systems
Drayer of RoviSys
Blackwell of Enervise
Davis of ERMCO, Inc.
- Ian Morse, Division Manager, Building Automation
- Marc Dugré,
President of Regulvar, Inc.
Gorka, President of the Airon Group of Companies
Murray, Owner of Solution Control Services
- Jeff Murphy, President and CEO of ECT Services, Inc.
- Chris Saltz,
Managing Principal of FIX Consulting LLC.
from Hepta Control Systems.
- Geoff Hunter, President and Senior Principal of Palmer Conservation
Oswald, Managing Director for CBRE
Napieralski the Co-Founder and Director of Development of Smart
Building Services LLC
H. Blomberg, Jr. the founder and President of K
& S Ventures, Inc
Cochrane and Ken Sinclair
To Design an IP Network for an IP Based BAS System
BAS OT Network Design: ON-PREMISE First, OFF-PREMISE Second
- Planning for The BAS IP Revolution
THE END HAS COME!? ....For RS485...... For Building Automation
- Cyber Attack! Cyber Attack! BAS CYBER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine… you’re a controls contractor. You get a call from a customer
saying their corporate business server has been hacked, and that they
got in through your BAS server. The FBI wants to talk to you...
Call Home Strategy - Yes, Another Building Data Story…
= New Software (& Integrator) Capabilities x Infinity!
Extinction of the Temperature Controls Contractor When
IP-enabled devices were brought into that industry, it almost seemed
like overnight the telephones became a part of the IT community and the
companies that stayed in the industry became IT-managed service
- Data Diving...
I know it’s boring, but it is so darn important to our next state as
- Return on Investment for Smart Building Technology
Let’s dive into these new value concepts: Business Efficiency |
Customer Experience | Worker Recruiting and Retention.
- Scott and the AI Beanstalk This is what I call IoT in your face!
OT vs. IT Debate
A Temporary Construction Network helps Stanford University stay ahead
of the curve.
- Why Are Big Buildings So Dumb? Want to ask the experts these questions?
- Open BAS is About to Get Bumpy!!
The BAS backbone is quickly CHANGING to IP, and as it does, the
industry needs to add IT-managed services to their capabilities to
- A Look at The Smart Building Integrator Summit @ IBcon 2018 in Las Vegas
to Make Buildings Safer, More Secure, & More Efficient
- What are the Business Processes for Procuring a Master Systems Integrator?
MSIs are service providers. They typically provide a common data view
for the systems they control within a building, campus or enterprise.
Introduction to Building Automation Systems AHRExpo 2019 YouTube
Scott Cochrane is
President and CEO of Cochrane Supply
a leading industrial IoT and building controls supplier with locations
throughout Michigan, Ohio, and Kentucky, as well as President of Canada
Controls. Scott earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business with minors in
Marketing and Finance from Eastern Michigan University and holds an
additional minor in HVAC Technologies from Macomb Community College. In
2000, he took over the business from his father, Donald Cochrane, Sr.,
who founded the company in 1967. Scott is now an advisory council
member for multiple industry manufacturers including Honeywell, Johnson
Controls, and Tridium. He is also an IBcon Digital Impact Award Winner
for going above and beyond to positively impact the smart building
industry, as well as a winner of the ControlTrends Impact Person of the
Year Award for his impact on continuing to move the industry forward.
[Click Banner To