Integrator Interview Series
- Scott Kaplan, President and Owner, Green Building Automation
- Clint Bradford, President, OTI
- ControlNET Team Chris
Bonzheim, General Manager; Marc Dreyer, Operations/Estimating Manager;
and Jeff Tibbs, Account Representative
- Ryan Kauffman, President, Control Solutions, Inc.
- Sam Haddad, Founder, HDC Automation
- Darrell Driver, General Manager, Manitoba, for BSD Solutions
- Scott Papay, Sales Manager of
Building Automation, LONG
Reding, Senior Vice President, General Manager of
Crosley, of Waibel Energy Systems
Drayer of RoviSys
Blackwell of Enervise
Davis of ERMCO, Inc.
- Ian Morse, Division Manager, Building Automation
- Marc Dugré,
President of Regulvar, Inc.
Gorka, President of the Airon Group of Companies
Murray, Owner of Solution Control Services
- Jeff Murphy, President and CEO of ECT Services, Inc.
- Chris Saltz,
Managing Principal of FIX Consulting LLC.
from Hepta Control Systems.
- Geoff Hunter, President and Senior Principal of Palmer Conservation
Oswald, Managing Director for CBRE
Napieralski the Co-Founder and Director of Development of Smart
Building Services LLC
H. Blomberg, Jr. the founder and President of K
& S Ventures, Inc
Cochrane and Ken Sinclair
Introduction to Building Automation Systems AHRExpo 2019 YouTube
Scott Cochrane is
President and CEO of Cochrane Supply
a leading industrial IoT and building controls supplier with locations
throughout Michigan, Ohio, and Kentucky, as well as President of Canada
Controls. Scott earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business with minors in
Marketing and Finance from Eastern Michigan University and holds an
additional minor in HVAC Technologies from Macomb Community College. In
2000, he took over the business from his father, Donald Cochrane, Sr.,
who founded the company in 1967. Scott is now an advisory council
member for multiple industry manufacturers including Honeywell, Johnson
Controls, and Tridium. He is also an IBcon Digital Impact Award Winner
for going above and beyond to positively impact the smart building
industry, as well as a winner of the ControlTrends Impact Person of the
Year Award for his impact on continuing to move the industry forward.
[Click Banner To